After getting 40 hubs completed, I have been thinking to myself. What kind of income could I generate from this type of work on my own sites? So what I intend to do, is take 5 of my lower AdSense earning blogs (average around $10-12 a day) and pump 100 targeted posts into them. I will use internal linking, and links from my hubs, infobarrels, squidoos, and a few social bookmarking sites.
I will give myself 2 months to complete it, averaging 10 per day, with somedays being a LOT higher than that. My goals are to achieve another $10-$15 a day with each of these blogs, adding a cool $60-$75 a day to my AdSense total.
Stay tuned for a few more details. I won't reveal it all, because I don't want the methods getting corrupted or used for spam, but it deals with the ad placement, and structuring the posts for sales. If eZineArticles, Hubpages, Squidoo, and InfoBarrels can do it, why can't I?
If you have been following what Court and Griz have been saying, and started more than 1 authority blog, using 1000-3000 word posts, you would know exactly what to write about! Check your webmaster tools, or your cPanel trafic data, and you will never run out of topics to write on! Unique content on the internet just means using different wording for the same bullshit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment